Friday, April 27, 2007

Job- from Dena

So I've been offered a job! As of Monday May 14th I'll be calling AFSCME work. Though I did not get the Health Care position I interviewed for, they called today to offer me an internal/external organizing position . Not sure what the campaign is yet, but for now it is only 6 months, then hopefully they will be able to offer me something more permanent. I'm excited! It's a great job, great pay and close to home. It's pretty flexible to me being a mom, too which will ease a bit of the guilt I have in sending Miles to day care school (which is what I call it now to also ease my guilt). Thanks for all the well wishes, karma, prayers, and Novenas that were spread. I'll keep you posted!!!!

2 comments:

NANNA said...

CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dena!!! I am so happy for you and you must be super excited!!! Well, good luck with all of it and call me when you have a free minute. I miss you tons and love ya lots!!
~Tiffany~